The Parkshot Patient Panel welcomes patients who wish to help and support the practice.
We are a small group of Parkshot patients who have been meeting quarterly with the Practice team since the beginning of 2016. The purpose of the Group is to provide a patient perspective and work collaboratively with the Practice to discuss issues and initiatives that would be of benefit.
The PPG meets informally on a monthly basis to work on any actions from the quarterly meeting with the Practice Partner. Please note we do not deal with clinical issues.
To date we have:
1. Successfully lobbied the council for a dedicated disabled parking space in front of the Practice.
2. Requested that the Doctors' specialisms/areas of specific interest are highlighted on the website. Patients will then be able to book an appointment with the appropriate doctor therefore reducing wasted appointment time.
3. Suggested support for Carers to ensure that they are offered a health check if a doctor has not seen them recently.
4. Highlighted problems with the appointment check-in screen which have been resolved.
5. Represented the practice at the PPG network meeting with the Richmond Clinical Commissioning Group.
6. Been consulted on the branding of the new practice image.
7. Contributed to the Annual Patient Survey.
8. Recommended the creation of an information corner for leaflets that would benefit the patients, which has been implemented.
9. Participated in the Clinical Quality Commission inspection of the practice.
Parkshot Patient Panel Group Terms of Reference
We aim to gather around patients from as broad a spectrum as possible to get a truly representative sample. We need young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups.
If you have any ideas or comments that you feel will enhance the practice service, please let us know. You can contact the Panel on the following email address: email@example.com We would love to hear from you - do drop us an email.
If you are interested in joining us please complete our patient group form.
Please be aware that we do not deal with any clinical issues, and that the email address is not monitored on a daily basis.
Many thanks for your assistance.